Aloha and Welcome to Our Kauai Vacation Rental, Ka Pua Hale!
- -Close to all the north shore beaches, golf and hiking trails
- -Walk to Queen’s Bath, and Sealodge Beach
- -Princeville’s walk/bike path is nearby
- -Shopping center with Restaurants, groceries, Post Office and more within a mile
- -Short drive to Anini beach
- -Surf Hanalei Bay beach waves, hike the Kalaulau trail along the Napali Coast and catch a sunset from the bluffs at the St Regis Princeville Resort
Our popular and highly-rated Kauai vacation rental books quickly. Contact us today to reserve your dates!
Kick back and relax in your own private Kauai home!
- Our Kauai vacation rental costs less than any Princeville hotel
- Complete private home with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an outdoor shower
- Private 2 Acre park off of backyard
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Many extra amenities, including mountain bikes, a high chair, a Pack ’n Play, snorkel gear, golf clubs, boogie boards, and beach chairs
- Full size washer and dryer
- You can stay as few as three nights!
Inside, are cathedral ceilings with sky lights and large windows showcasing the lush surrounding gardens. Our home features local artists work and Tommy Bahama-style furnishings, inviting you to kick back in true Hawaiian comfort. The gourmet kitchen has everything you need to make those Mai Tai’s or Blue Hawaii’s along with the local specialty of Mahi Mahi steaks on the grill.
Extra Kauai Vacation Rental Amenities
The main living space provides an open dining, kitchen and living room with comfortable seating for 6-8 guests. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the necessary appliances to create those delicious tropical drinks and meals; juicer, blender, espresso coffee maker and a BBQ grill outdoors! Don’t forget all the outdoor living space that has a dining table, a private 2.5 acre park and another sitting area off the kitchen for just relaxing.
To top it off there is also everything you can imagine you might need while playing at the beach (beach chairs, umbrellas, snorkel gear, boogie boards, noodles, beach toys, coolers and more), hanging around the house (video library, books for the beach, travel guides to Kauai, hiking guides and more) and last there are golf clubs and bikes to use at your leisure!